– Records and tracks service requests made by guests.
– Automatically allocates assignments to members of staff.
– Tracks service requests to completion – requests cannot be lost or forgotten.
– Constantly synchronises information provided to staff on handheld devices.
– Escalates overdue service requests in real time.
– Provides statistics of all service requests opened.
– Maximises guest satisfaction by improving service quality.
– Improves staff communications and increases efficiency.
– System constantly reminds users of service requests not yet delivered.
– Allows for improvements to be made in future service based on learning lessons from historical information.
– Provides a platform for delivery of common service standards across a number of hotels.